Mohandas Gandhi Quotes on Body (7 Quotes)
Find Mohandas Gandhi on Body books & products @ Amazon
- You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
- The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, act rightly. The soul must languish when we give all our thought to the body.
- Ill-digested principles are, if anything, worse than ill-digested food, for the latter harms the body and there is cure for it, whereas the former ruins the soul and there is no cure for it.
- Just as a man would not cherish living in a body other than his own, so do nations not like to live under other nations, however noble and great the latter may be.
- To deprive a man of his natural liberty and to deny to him the ordinary amenities of life is worse then starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body.
- There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever.
- Far more indispensable then food for the physical body is spiritual nourishment for the soul. One can do without food for a considerable time, but a man of the spirit cannot exist for a single second without spiritual nourishment.
More Mohandas Gandhi Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - God - Truth - World - Violence - Religions & Spirituality - Life - Love - Soul - Belief & Faith - Good & Evil - Mind - Body - Liberty & Freedom - Law & Regulation - War & Peace - Morality - Prayers - Education - Time - View All Mohandas Gandhi Quotations
Sai Baba - Julius Caesar - Kublai Khan - Geronimo - Yasser Arafat - Ramakrishna - Kim Dae Jung - Jawaharlal Nehru - Georges Clemenceau - Charles de Gaulle