Mohandas Gandhi Quotes on Law & Regulation (7 Quotes)
Find Mohandas Gandhi on Law & Regulation books & products @ Amazon
- An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so.
- Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
- It is the law of love that rules mankind. Had violence, i.e. hate, ruled us we should have become extinct long ago. And yet, the tragedy of it is that the so-called civilized men and nations conduct themselves as if the basis of society was violence.
- There is an orderliness in the universe, there is an unalterable law governing everything and every being that exists or lives. It is no blind law; for no blind law can govern the conduct of living beings.
- The dignity of man requires obedience to a higher law, to the strength of the spirit.
- Destruction is not the law of humans. Man lives freely only by his readiness to die, if need be, at the hands of his brother, never by killing him. Every murder or other injury, no matter for what cause, committed or inflicted on another is a crime against humanity.
- In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place.
More Mohandas Gandhi Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - God - Truth - World - Violence - Religions & Spirituality - Life - Love - Soul - Belief & Faith - Good & Evil - Mind - Law & Regulation - Body - Liberty & Freedom - Morality - War & Peace - Humanity - Efforts - Time - View All Mohandas Gandhi Quotations
Martin Luther King, Jr. - Deng Xiaoping - Pierre de Coubertin - Napoleon Bonaparte - Martin Luther - Kim Jong Il - Golda Meir - Georges Clemenceau - Dalai Lama - Brigham Young