Mohandas Gandhi Quotes on Morality (6 Quotes)
Find Mohandas Gandhi on Morality books & products @ Amazon
- Morality is contraband in war.
- I reject any religious doctrine that does not appeal to reason and is in conflict with morality.
- As soon as we lose the moral basis, we cease to be religious. There is no such thing as religion over-riding morality. Man, for instance,cannot be untruthful, cruel or incontinent and claim to have God on his side.
- Morality which depends upon the helplessness of a man or woman has not much to recommend it. Morality is rooted in the purity of our hearts.
- Moral authority is never retained by any attempt to hold on to it. It comes without seeking and is retained without effort.
- Morality is the basis of things and truth is the substance of all morality.
More Mohandas Gandhi Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - God - Truth - World - Violence - Religions & Spirituality - Life - Love - Soul - Belief & Faith - Good & Evil - Mind - Body - Liberty & Freedom - Law & Regulation - War & Peace - Morality - Education - Prayers - Time - View All Mohandas Gandhi Quotations
Mother Teresa - Margaret Thatcher - Deng Xiaoping - Otto von Bismarck - Kim Dae Jung - Joseph Stalin - Jiang Zemin - Hernando Cortes - Dalai Lama - Ariel Sharon