Mohandas Gandhi Quotes on Liberty & Freedom (7 Quotes)
Find Mohandas Gandhi on Liberty & Freedom books & products @ Amazon
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
- I do not want any patronage, as I do not give any. I am a lover of my own liberty, and so I would do nothing to restrict yours. I simply want to please my own conscience, which is God.
- Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?
- Violent means will give violent freedom. That would be a menace to the world and to India herself.
- What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
- To safeguard democracy the people must have a keen sense of independence, self-respect, and their oneness.
- Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacities. She has the right to participate in the minutest details in the activities of man, and she has an equal right of freedom and liberty with him.
More Mohandas Gandhi Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - God - Truth - World - Violence - Religions & Spirituality - Life - Love - Soul - Belief & Faith - Good & Evil - Mind - Law & Regulation - Body - Liberty & Freedom - Morality - War & Peace - Humanity - Efforts - Prayers - View All Mohandas Gandhi Quotations
Mother Teresa - Ieyasu Tokugawa - Cao Cao - Vaclav Havel - Napoleon Bonaparte - Joseph Stalin - Jiang Zemin - Brigham Young - Benjamin Netanyahu - Alexander the Great