I cut the middle fingernail of the middle
and I began rubbing along her cunt
as she sat upright in bed
spreading lotion over her arms
then she lit a cigarette:
“don’t let this put you off,”
an smoked and continued to rub
the lotion on.
I continued to rub the cunt.
“You want an apple?” I asked.
“sure, she said, “you got one?”
but I got to her-
she began to twist
then she rolled on her side,
she was getting wet and open
like a flower in the rain.
then she rolled on her stomach
and her most beautiful ass
looked up at me
and I reached under and got the
she reached around and got my
cock, she rolled and twisted,
my face falling into the mass
of red hair that overflowed
from her head
and my flattened cock entered
into the miracle.
later we joked about the lotion
and the cigarette and the apple.
then I went out and got some chicken
and shrimp and french fries and buns
and mashed potatoes and gravy and
cole slaw,and we ate.she told me
how good she felt and I told her
how good I felt and we
ate the chicken and the shrimp and the
french fries and the buns and the
mashed potatoes and the gravy and
the cole slaw too.
More Poetry from Charles Bukowski:Charles Bukowski Poems based on Topics: Flowers, Miracles
- About My Very Tortured Friend, Peter (Charles Bukowski Poems)
- I Wanted To Overthrow The Government But All I Brought Down Was Somebody's Wife (Charles Bukowski Poems)
- Trollius And trellises (Charles Bukowski Poems)
- The Sun Wields Mercy (Charles Bukowski Poems)
- Wax Job (Charles Bukowski Poems)
- Crucifix In A Deathhand (Charles Bukowski Poems)
Readers Who Like This Poem Also Like:Based on Topics: Flowers Poems, Miracles Poems
Based on Keywords: french, rolled, bed, want, short, entered, put, cut, finger, lit, side