Javan Quotes (6 Quotes)
- I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
- The pain we feel When someone leaves our life is in direct proportion to the joy they bring while a part of our life for a few moments. In my life you made me feel as if I truly meant something to someone
- I didn't ask for it to be over. But then again I didn't ask for it to begin. For that's the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunset.
- Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.
- Listen closely as those around you speak; great truths are revealed in jest.
- Fate determines who comes into our lives Our attitude and actions determine who stays in our lives.
More Javan Quotations (Based on Topics)
Life - Joy & Excitement - Speaking - Love - Fate & Destiny - Listening - Chance - View All Javan Quotations
Rodney King - Robert Atkins - Monica Lewinsky - Linda Tripp - Kimi Raikkonen - Hulk Hogan - Dwight York - David Copperfield - Chelsea Clinton - Bianca Jagger