Coco Chanel Quotes on Fashion (7 Quotes)
Find Coco Chanel on Fashion books & products @ Amazon
- Fashion is always of the time in which you live. It is not something standing alone. But the grand problem, the most important problem, is to rejeuvenate women. To make women look young. Then their outlook changes. They feel more joyous.
- It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure.
- Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions.
- Fashion is made to become unfashionable.
- who, everyone knows, liberated women. Which allowed me years later to give them power and in a certain sense to liberate fashion.
- Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
- Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
More Coco Chanel Quotations (Based on Topics)
Fashion - Man - Woman - Money & Wealth - Youth - Time - World - Work & Career - Boredom - Future - Love - Truth - Architecture - Children - Faces - Friendship - Language - Passion - Age - Change - View All Coco Chanel Quotations
Coco Chanel - Vera Wang - Tommy Hilfiger - Ralph Lauren - Giovanni Agnelli - Gianni Versace - Enzo Ferrari - Donna Karan - Calvin Klein - Alexander McQueen