Giovanni Agnelli Quotes (5 Quotes)
Find Giovanni Agnelli books & products @ Amazon
- The Communists at that moment were very strong in Italy, and the Italian Communist Party was the biggest Communist Party outside the Soviet Union.
- Well, in 1947... in Europe and in Italy especially, we thought of America as all-powerful.
- I believe that we were very, very lucky that it went that way.
- In the immediate postwar years, the whole of Europe was in a recession. So first of all, it helped us step out of a recession; it gave a certain amount of speed to the economy. But that was the first step.
- And the Marshall Plan, to us, meant a general who had turned into a secretary of state, and that the secretary of state saw the necessity of the reconstruction of these European countries that had suffered so heavily.
More Giovanni Agnelli Quotations (Based on Topics)
Planning - Parties - Necessity - America - View All Giovanni Agnelli Quotations
Yves Saint Laurent - Vera Wang - Tommy Hilfiger - Tom Ford - Giorgio Armani - Ferdinand Porsche - Enzo Ferrari - Donna Karan - Christian Lacroix - Calvin Klein