Al Michaels Quotes on People (5 Quotes)
- If there are dominant teams, people enjoy discussing whether that's good or bad for the game, and if there aren't any dominant teams, then people enjoy discussing that.
- It's funny, but when there are dominant teams, there are a number of people who rail about the fact that they're always seeing the Dallas Cowboys or the San Francisco 49ers or the Green Bay either in the playoffs or in the Super Bowl.
- I began to realize more and more how much I was going to miss being with those people. That's my family, that's my broadcasting family.
- That place rocks. When I'm in there on Monday nights, if the game is good, it's about as loud as any place in the league. People think it's laid-back ... but fans there can be as passionate as fans anywhere.
- It's an American television institution. I think the median age (in the United States) is around 35 -- so for more than half the people in this country, they've never had life without 'Monday Night Football.' We've always considered it an honor to be part of this show.
More Al Michaels Quotations (Based on Topics)
People - Night - Business & Commerce - Nature - Honor - Success - Memory - Work & Career - Football - Wisdom & Knowledge - Education - Fathers - Reasoning - America - Dancing - Family - Home - Place - Sports - Age - View All Al Michaels Quotations
Martha Stewart - Oprah Winfrey - William Hung - Vince McMahon - Sharon Osbourne - Rush Limbaugh - Paul Harris - Harry Houdini - David Blane - Bob Novak