Ravi Shankar Quotes (6 Quotes)
- My secret ambition was always to provide music for animation films: something with an Indian theme, either a fairy tale or mythological tale or on the Krishna theme. I still have a very deep desire, but these sorts of chances don't always come.
- We spent the day before with him, and even then he looked so peaceful, surrounded by love. George has left so many precious memories and moments in all our lives which will remain with us forever.
- In our culture we have such respect for musical instruments, they are like part of God.
- Pop changes week to week, month to month. But great music is like literature.
- It is natural to have your favorite actor or actress or musician or composer. But India is the only place where we fight over it.
- Everybody has a right to like or dislike anything or anyone. From a flower to a flavor to a book or a composition but it is very sad that in our country we actually fight over such things in an unseemly manner.
More Ravi Shankar Quotations (Based on Topics)
Chance - God - Music - Books - Flowers - Manner - Ambition - Fairy - Love - Desire - Literature - View All Ravi Shankar Quotations
Mariah Carey - Yo-Yo Ma - Tori Amos - Paul Anka - Nelly Furtado - LeAnn Rimes - LaToya Jackson - Kylie Minogue - Jessica Simpson - Axl Rose