Mao Tse-Tung Quotes on Enemy (5 Quotes)
- Capture of Nanking Rain and a windstorm rage blue and yellow over Chung the bell mountain as a million peerless troops cross the Great River. The peak is a coiled dragon, the city a crouching tiger more dazzling than before. The sky is spinning and the earth upside down. We are elated yet we must use our courage to chase the hopeless enemy. We must not stoop to fame like the overlord Hsiang Yu. If heaven has feeling it will grow old and watch our seas turn into mulberry fields. April 1949
- Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.
- Despise the enemy strategically, but take him seriously tactically.
- The enemy advances, we retreat. The enemy camps, we harass. The enemy tires, we attack. The enemy retreats, we pursue..
- Passivity is fatal to us. Our goal is to make the enemy passive.
More Mao Tse-Tung Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - World - People - Enemy - Literature - War & Peace - Revolution - God - Poetry - Snow - Water - Work & Career - Medicine & Medical - Summer - Death & Dying - Heaven - Politics - Learning - Obstacles - Morning - View All Mao Tse-Tung Quotations
Mother Teresa - Julius Caesar - Yasser Arafat - Pierre de Coubertin - Paramahansa Yogananda - Martin Luther - Kim Dae Jung - Dalai Lama - Benazir Bhutto - Ariel Sharon