Luther Vandross Quotes (6 Quotes)
- When I was larger, people said I was fat. Now that I've lost weight, they say I died.
- I feel a sense of sadness and joy. Mostly sadness though about what I've experienced and sadness about what others have experienced in reference to the stroke.
- All through school, I was losing hundreds of pounds in school, so that's a journey - that's an old journey. I'm tired of that. I know that road.
- Anyone Who Had a Heart.
- The best part is still ahead of me - I haven't experienced my 'good old days' yet.
- I'd like to be remembered as a premier singer of songs, not just a popular act of a given period.
More Luther Vandross Quotations (Based on Topics)
Sadness - Education - People - Joy & Excitement - Sense & Perception - Fame - View All Luther Vandross Quotations
John Lennon - Dr. Dre - Tori Amos - Sarah McLachlan - Ringo Starr - Ricky Martin - Julian Lennon - Holly Valance - George Harrison - Garth Brooks