Enrico Fermi Quotes (6 Quotes)
- If I could remember the names of all these particles, I'd be a botanist.
- There are two possible outcomes: if the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.
- Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level.
- Ignorance is never better than knowledge.
- The fundamental point in fabricating a chain reacting machine is of course to see to it that each fission produces a certain number of neutrons and some of these neutrons will again produce fission.
- It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge.
More Enrico Fermi Quotations (Based on Topics)
Matter - Ignorance - Hypothesis - Wisdom & Knowledge - Discovery & Invention - View All Enrico Fermi Quotations
Stephen Hawking - Albert Einstein - Roger Penrose - Paul Dirac - Murray Gell-Mann - Freeman Dyson - Edward Teller - Chen Ning Yang - Brian Greene - Andrei Sakharov