Derek Jeter Quotes on Chance (5 Quotes)
- I assume the Adrenalin will be flowing. If it's a close game and we have a chance to win the championship, it might seem like the World Series. I have no idea. I've had guys tell me the feeling is pretty special.
- I've never had a chance to play for my country before. In that sense, I'm excited about it, curious to see what the atmosphere is going to be like. From what I understand, the fans are pretty excited about it. We'll see when we get out there.
- We had chances, we had opportunities to score and we couldn't come up with hits. You can't give teams extra outs.
- I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be interesting. I've never had a chance to play for my country before.
- Robbie's hit was huge, ... That's the benefit of playing on the road. You come out and get the chance to hit before the other team comes to the bat.
More Derek Jeter Quotations (Based on Topics)
Games - Time - Baseball - People - World - Honor - Letters - Opportunity - Success - Chance - Emotions - Home - Past - Countries - Error & Mistake - Competition - Health - Idea - Opinions - Reasoning - View All Derek Jeter Quotations
Babe Ruth - Jack Nicklaus - Vince Carter - Monica Seles - Marion Jones - Jennifer Capriati - Jahangir Khan - Daniela Hantuchova - Boris Becker - Bjorn Borg