Charles Curtis Quotes (6 Quotes)
Find Charles Curtis books & products @ Amazon
- A plane is not just a big toy but a useful thing. You can use it for travel, research and of course fun, like sightseeing.
- The Back Bay of Biloxi came through our front door,
- With so many incidents of identity loss via tape, some are wondering if they should get off tape,
- I've flown to Guatemala and Belize in the south Point Barrow, Alaska, in the north and out to Cape Cod, ... It just goes to show you don't need a Lear Jet to travel around a lot.
- Bias and prejudice are attitudes to be kept in hand, not attitudes to be avoided.
- Fraud is the homage that force pays to reason.
More Charles Curtis Quotations (Based on Topics)
Identity - Travel - Reasoning - Prejudice - View All Charles Curtis Quotations
Thomas R. Marshall - Nelson Rockefeller - Joe Biden - Henry A. Wallace - Dick Cheney - Dan Quayle - Charles G. Dawes - Charles Curtis - Alben W. Barkley - Al Gore