Bruce Scheneier Quotes (5 Quotes)
- There's an entire flight simulator hidden in every copy of Microsoft Excel 97.
- I am regularly asked what the average Internet user can do to ensure his security. My first answer is usually 'Nothing; you're screwed'.
- People don't understand computers. Computers are magical boxes that do things. People believe what computers tell them.
- A colleague once told me that the world was full of bad security systems designed by people who read Applied Cryptography.
- When a big company lays you off, they often give you a year's salary to 'go pursue a dream.' If you're stupid, you panic and get another job. If you're smart, you take the money and use the time to figure out what you want to do next.
More Bruce Scheneier Quotations (Based on Topics)
Security - Computers & Technology - World - People - Time - Money & Wealth - Stupidity - Dreams - View All Bruce Scheneier Quotations
Carl Jung - Ernest Hemingway - Buddha - Mark Twain - Paulo Coelho - O. Henry - Plato - Napolean Hill - John F. Kennedy