Indian Proverbs & Sayings on Flowers (5 Proverbs)
- Never strike your wife, even with a flower.
- Be bad to the bad; good to the good; be a flower to other flowers and a thorn to other thorns.
- He who wants fruit should not pick flowers.
- There are three things that refresh the heart and reduce your grief water, flowers, and a beautiful woman.
- Never strike your wife, not even with a flower.
More Indian Proverbs (Based on Topics)
View All Indian Proverbs
Buy books and product about Indian @ Amazon