Robert M. Hensel Poems >>
Crispy chimes of Autumn, spread out upon natures floor.
The falling greens of spring and summer, now taking on a brown like decor.
Bare bodies stand naked, their bones clanging in the wind.
Hoping to soon be reclothed, by winters cool new offerings.
More Poetry from Robert M. Hensel:
Robert M. Hensel Poems based on Topics: Hope, Autumn, Spring, Summer
- Beyond Limitations (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- PEACEFUL GROUND (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- Nights Reflect (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- Message Of Love (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- END RACISM (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- PEACE OF MIND (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
Readers Who Like This Poem Also Like:
Based on Topics: Hope Poems, Spring Poems, Summer Poems, Autumn Poems
Based on Keywords: chimes, winters, clanging, natures, crispy, decor, reclothed