Crispy chimes of Autumn, spread out upon natures floor.
The falling greens of spring and summer, now taking on a brown like decor.
Bare bodies stand naked, their bones clanging in the wind.
Hoping to soon be reclothed, by winters cool new offerings.
(Robert M. Hensel)
More Poetry from Robert M. Hensel:Robert M. Hensel Poems based on Topics: Spring, Summer, Hope, Autumn
- Beyond Limitations (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- PEACEFUL GROUND (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- Nights Reflect (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- Message Of Love (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- END RACISM (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
- PEACE OF MIND (Robert M. Hensel Poem)
Readers Who Like This Poem Also Like:Based on Topics: Hope Poems, Spring Poems, Summer Poems, Autumn Poems
Based on Keywords: chimes, winters, natures, clanging, crispy, decor, reclothed