What will be the consequence
what will be remembered
of this day in history
the head of the snake
the leader brought down
but what will become
of the body left below?
May 2, 2011
Death of Osama bin Laden
and remembering the al Qaeda terrorism of
September 11, 2011
All of my poems are copyrighted by Raymond A. Foss, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011. All rights reserved. Contact me at Ray Foss for usage.
See all 11,640+ of my poems at Poetry Where You Live.
(Raymond A. Foss)
More Poetry from Raymond A. Foss:Raymond A. Foss Poems based on Topics: Literature, Poetry, Body, History, Leading & Managing, Leadership
- Hearing their whispers (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Hearing the martyrs, the heroes (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Awkward Seasons (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Sow Peace (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Live Peaceably (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Listening to their grief (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
Readers Who Like This Poem Also Like:Based on Topics: Literature Poems, Body Poems, Poetry Poems, History Poems, Leading & Managing Poems, Leadership Poems
Based on Keywords: bin, laden, terrorism, osama, qaeda