Your were my first time.
The first time I found ecstasy.
Our bodies joined,
As our hearts have been for so long.
Nerve endings tingle.
The brow sweats.
Moving as one.
Deep meaningful kisses.
(Raymond A. Foss)
More Poetry from Raymond A. Foss:Raymond A. Foss Poems based on Topics: Time, Joy & Excitement, Kiss
- Hearing their whispers (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Hearing the martyrs, the heroes (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Awkward Seasons (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Sow Peace (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Live Peaceably (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Listening to their grief (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
Readers Who Like This Poem Also Like:Based on Topics: Time Poems, Joy & Excitement Poems, Kiss Poems
Based on Keywords: joined, nerve, caresses, rhythms, entwined, meaningful, sweats, tingle, endings
- The Helot (Isabella Valancy Crawford Poems)
- The Believer's Soliloquy; Especially in Times of Desertion, Temptation, Affliction (Ralph Erskine Poems)
- The School-Boy (Oliver Wendell Holmes Poems)
- The School Of The Heart. Lesson The First (Henry Alford Poems)
- The Three Gossips' Wager (Jean de La Fontaine Poems)