It is the truth when people say that no society can survive without strong women, there is a certain way of life, and having strong women in our lives is a necessity. Although, the harsh reality is that most of the women in our society are under-valued, not given enough importance to speak out their thoughts or share their values. It has been this way since the past, the feeling is close to being brainwashed by it.
Things were so dire and cruel in the past that in the 1970s, it was illegal for a woman to be alone in a bar, it was illegal for her to spend time with herself. Women are the bearers of life, the heroines in our daily lives, they were even Gods in Mythologies, it is sad to see them treated like this. It is prime time to bring a change now, so the women in our lives can have their freedom and independence again.
The strength that women possess can make families survive through the toughest of times, while also taking care of each and every one. Let us discuss some amazing motivational quotes and sayings from strong women!
Inspirational Strong Women Quotes
1. “She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. ‘Time’ for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like freshwater.”
2. “She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city”
3. “You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.”
4. “It is better to be looked over than overlooked.”
5. “I was an adventurer, but she was not an adventuress. She was a ‘wanderess.’ Thus, she didn’t care about money, only experiences – whether they came from wealth or from poverty, it was all the same to her.”
6. “I believe in strong women. I believe in a woman who is able to stand up for herself. I believe in the woman who doesn’t need to hide behind her husband’s back. I believe that if you have problems, as a woman you deal with them, you don’t play victim, you don’t make yourself look pitiful, you don’t point fingers. You stand and you deal. You face the world with a head held high and you carry the universe in your heart.”
7. “For mad I may be, but I will never be convenient.”
8. “No one knows what you have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, but I can reassure you ~ whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind.”
9. “I am the blood of the dragon. I must be strong. I must have fire in my eyes when I face them, not tears.”
10. “I have met so many heartbroken men. It’s a catastrophe. Women are easily overcome by the process that happens when a boy falls in love and becomes a man. Men’s hearts are so often broken. Still, you have to leave your broken heart in a place where- when the woman who knows how to see what a gift is, sees it- your broken heart can be picked up again. I think that it takes a very strong woman (inner strength) to be able to handle a man falling in love with her, without morphing into a monster (the process is a very potent process, it can poison a woman, really). A woman thinks she wants a man to fall in love with her for all the perks that come with it, but when a real love really does happen when a real man shows his manhood; it’s often too powerful a thing to endure without being poisoned. Hence, all the heartbroken men. But, I do believe that there are strong women in the world today. A few. But there are. You could say, that the mark of a real woman, is a woman who can handle a man- a man falling in love with her. A woman who can recognize that, and keep it with her.”
11. “She’s an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind.”
12. “She has fought many wars, most internal. The ones that you battle alone, for this, she is remarkable. She is a survivor.”
13. “You can love her with everything you have and she still won’t belong to you. She will run wild with you, beside you with every step but let me tell you something about women who run with wolves, their fierce hearts dont settle between walls and their instinct is stronger than upbringing. Love her wild or leave her there.”
14. “A strong woman builds her own world. She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.”
15. “I may be in pain, but I am not weak.”
16. “On the left side of a strong woman, stands a strong man; he is strengthened by her character.”
17. “One by one she slew her fears, and then planted a flower garden over their graves.”
18. “With the spread of conformity and image-driven superficiality, the allure of an individuated woman in full possession of herself and her powers will prove irresistible. We were born for plenitude and inner fulfillment.”
19. “Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.”
20. “We women talk too much, but even then we don’t tell half what we know.”
21. “She will blaze through you like a gypsy wildfire. Igniting your soul and dancing in its flames. And when she is gone, the smell of her smoke will be the only thing left to soothe you.”
22. “I am done looking for love where it doesn’t exist. I am done coughing up dust in attempts to drink from dry wells.”
23. “I’ve often thought it unfair that women are expected to stay at home when there’s a fight to be won. If a woman has the strength to bear a child, she can swing a sword as well as any man.”
24. “A man in the house is worth two on the street.”
25. “I walked up to Griz and poked him in the chest. “Let me make this perfectly clear to you. Though some might seek to make it appear otherwise, I am not a bride to be bartered away to another kingdom, not a prize of war, not a mouthpiece for your Komizar. I am not a chip in a card game to be mindlessly tossed into the center of the pot, nor one to be kept in the tight fist of a greedy opponent. I am a player seated at the table alongside everyone else, and from this day forward, I will play my own hand as I see fit. Do you understand me? Because the consequences could be ugly if someone thought otherwise.”
26. “Nancy Astor: “Sir, if you were my husband, I’d poison your tea.” Winston Churchill: “Madame, If you were my wife, I’d drink it!” (Exchange with Winston Churchill)”
27. “Women have got to make the world safe for men since men have made it so darned unsafe for women.”
28. “Lumani had never managed a failed delivery because, in the end, no matter how skilled or how hard they fought back, pressure applied in the right places caused even the strongest men to fracture. But this one? He’d watched her. Studied her. Observed what maybe even Uncle, the reader of people, had missed. This one was already fractured, and the lines between her broken pieces were not fissures but scar material stronger than whatever had once filled those spaces.”
29. “No woman who had been intimate with a god was easily disturbed.”
30. “Beautiful princesses and beautiful, strong queens are brainwashed into thinking ho’s and B****’s are virtuous titles.”
31. “You’re a lady. It’s written all over you, but the West doesn’t forgive any woman-unless she’s got a man.”
32. “Standing in front of him I wipe his liquid from the corner of my mouth and stare deeply. I can see the panic in his eyes. I can smell his fear, deep, rich, and growing, and for the first time tonight I’m actually aroused.”
33. “In writing, a good guy must never break any of the Ten Commandments. A bad guy must break everyone. That’s why writing female characters is so much fun. They’re not GUYS at all.”
34. “SUBJECT: Real original Dear Dark Assholes, I get the point. Showing me that you know how to log onto a computer and utilize Google must’ve taken some pretty keen strategizing on your part. Really, really cool trick. Now leave me the hell alone. -The DL”
35. “Balsa seemed invincible, endowed with powers no other warrior could match, but in her profile, he could glimpse the shadow of a young girl, hurt and buffeted by a cruel and hopeless fate. If he had never experienced what it was like to be at the mercy of fate himself, he would not have noticed, but now he could see it with unbearable, heartrending clarity.”
36. “When I was a little girl and my teachers sent notes to home complaining that I was as loud as the boys, that it wasn’t ladylike for a girl to be this outspoken, this raucous, instead of forcing me to tone it down to the timber of a stage whisper, just a few notes above a whimper you took me by the hand to the hilltop by our house, told me to use my voice by shouting to my heart’s content, told me never to forget that I was a girl, not a mouse and if I believed I had to change myself to suit anyone else I shouldn’t that no matter what they said my voice was so important. You then visited my school, called a meeting with my teachers sat them all down and said that you were raising a rebel girl to be a warrior woman, and if she could not speak, the same way boys are allowed to if she had to turn her voice into sighs then how will she utter the battle cries that were needed when her warrior sisters called upon her to help them defend the daughters of this world.”
37. “Women are a lot stronger than men, not just mentally but even physically, not only do they look beautiful in any form, but are also blessed with their caring nature which they have by birth… What do men need more than this to respect women??? Handling a family is equivalent to handling a big corporate office.. N she does it very well… Respect her beauty by praising it n don’t disrespect it by passing dirty comments… Some mentally ill men RAPE women, but dis-respect every woman including their mother n sisters with this act… and cause of such mentally ill men, every man is ashamed of being a Male/Man.”
38. “These people are hurt, Mother. You understand pain, and you understand how to be kind. That’s what they need.”
39. “People that come from nothing but want the world are the most innovative people ever. They will stop at nothing to turn their nothing into something. Eventually, something breaks the mode and becomes the very thing others want.
I know this because I had nothing, and I was nothing, but I desired the world. People told me what I couldn’t do, for what I didn’t have, but all I focused on was what I wanted and made it my everyday life’s purpose to obtain it. The obstacles they saw for me were not my own.
Don’t let people use technicality to decide your fate. I promise you that you are capable of every single thing that you’re capable of. Sometimes the obstacle is your state of mind and your own resolve.
40. “Here’s to STRONG HUMANS As STRONG WOMEN… May we be them. May we raise them. May we know them. May we love them. May we lift them. May we empower them.”
41. “She’s a strong woman. She has wings under her armor struggling to be free.”
42. “A Woman That Can Build Can Destroy”
43. “You might just be able to make it, Alex,” he whispered, to give her strength. “And you might just be able to stop me,” she said, returning it.”
44. “Yeah! You moufy wimmen! Shet up. Aint Ah done said cote was set? Lum Boger, do yo’ duty, Make them wimmen dry up or put ’em outta heah.”
Marshall Boger who wore his star for the occasion was full of the importance of his office for nineteen is a prideful age; he hurried over to Mrs. Taylor. She rose to meet him. “You better gwan ‘way from me, Lum Boger. Ah jes’ wish you would lay de weight of yo’ han’ on me! Ahd kick yo’ close up round yo’ neck lak a horse-collar. You impudent limb you.”
Lum retreated before the awful prospect of wearing his suit about his neck like a horse-collar.”
45. “Alex! Your dress!” Landis called after her. “Come down and we’ll find you something else to wear!” Alexis shook her head and laughed. “I told the captain I would need a pair of trousers and he refused me! If the sight of my legs is so distasteful, then don’t look!” Landis joined the laughter of the others in response to her suggestion. There was certainly nothing wrong with her legs. They all tilted their heads back as they watched her climb higher.”
46. “He doesn’t know she bleeds poetry.”
47. “It was as though the throttling nature of the cloth against her mouth wanted to sentence her to a lifetime of silence.”
48. “At exactly 11.11 pm, a baby took its first breath in the Jhareja household. By 11.13 pm, the entire family’s faces bore frowns, all their hopes shattered into a million pieces. An atmosphere of gloom and melancholy settled over the entire household. The somber and bleak looks on their faces seemed so distasteful that it seemed like they were in more agony than the time the head of the family had passed away.
Udita’s daughter, Kairavi had been born.”
49. “Udita lay silently on her bed with Kairavi clenched to her heart. She looked at the bowl full of honey kept on the side table next to her. Then she looked at the unopened box of ‘pedas’ in her husband’s hands. Finally, she looked at her beautiful angel, her moon baby with a little smile on her dimpled cheek, oblivious to how she silently lay amidst her own family of misanthropes.”
50. “I can pay you and your crew a great deal of money if you will return me to my home.” Cloud stood up, picking up his own knife. With dexterity matching Alexis’s he threw the knife at the door. It stuck in the wood only a few inches from hers. “No,” he answered firmly. “I do not want your money and neither do my men.”
51. “In our despair that justice is slow we sit with heads bowed wondering how even whether we will ever be healed.
Perhaps it is a question only the ravaged the violated seriously ask. And is that not now almost all of us? But hope is on the way.
As usual, Hope is a woman herding her children around her all she retains of who she was; as usual except for her kids she has lost almost everything.
Hope is a woman who has lost her fear.”
52. “I’ve often said I don’t lose my temper as much as using it. I don’t do either unless I have to because I love peace and harmony, but when you step in my territory, I will call you on it.”
53. “Strength isn’t something we all naturally have, it is something we do and then become”
54. “She’s badass with a good heart, soft but strong. Unapologetic and honest. She’s the type of woman you go to war beside, the type of woman you marry.”
55. “NOTE TO SELF: If someone broke you up, be strong. Do not self-pity. Remember you did your best and if it wasn’t good enough for that someone, THAT’S OKAY.”
56. “People that come from nothing but want the world are the most innovative people ever. They will stop and nothing to turn their nothing into something. Eventually, something breaks the mode and becomes the very thing others want.
I know this because I had nothing, and I was nothing, but I desired the world. People told me what I couldn’t do for what I didn’t have, but all I focused on was what I wanted and made it my everyday life purpose to obtain it. The obstacles they saw for me were not my own.
Don’t let people use a technicality to decide your fate. I promise you that you are capable of every single thing that you’re capable of. Sometimes the obstacle is your state of mind and your own resolve.
57. “When you feel your best, everyone else can feel it too.”
58. “One day She will fly far way With wings so strong to be broken And a spirit too wild to be caged…”
59. “Hope is a woman who has lost her fear.”
60. “It’s not always easy to find that bright side, and often you can’t see it until weeks or months later, but there is always a bright side.”