Happiness Quotes (4028 Quotes)
Find Happiness books & products @ Amazon
- To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.
>> More Gustave Flaubert Quotations...
- We can do better than this. We're happy, but we still didn't score every time we were on the field. And that's what our goal is.
>> More Chris Morris Quotations...
- I was wondering what he was feeling like at this particular time. He called me this weekend and we talked and joked and he seemed to be very, very happy. That's what it's about. When you've had the type of career he's had and leave on your own terms and be happy with it, then that's what it's about.
>> More Quotations...
- O, what a happy title do I find,
Happy to have thy love, happy to die!
(William Shakespeare, "")
>> More William Shakespeare Quotations...
- I was always too mature for my age - and not very happy. I had no young friends. I wish I could go back to those days. If I could only live it all again, how I would play and enjoy other girls. What a fool I was.
>> More Maria Callas Quotations...
- Im real happy. The problem is, we had the party and everybody came. Hopefully, somebody had a good enough time that they want to invite him back.
>> More Joe Linta Quotations...
- No man is genuinely happy, married, who has to drink worse gin than he used to drink when he was single.
(H. L. Mencken)
>> More H. L. Mencken Quotations...
- Next to temperance, a quiet conscience, a cheerful mind, and active habits, I place early rising as a means of health and happiness.
>> More Flint Quotations...
- I've been e-mailing friends with the news from my BlackBerry. It's a bit of a sad day for my right thumb, though. It's been hoping for a break, and it clearly isn't going to be happy. I'm going to celebrate by going out and buying a new ice pack.
>> More Alan Feldman Quotations...
- What would there be in a story of happiness? Only what prepares it, only what destroys it can be told.
>> More Andre Gide Quotations...
stirs the spring, happiness
bursts through the earth like a plant,
and rocky cliffs,
as song is born.
(Pablo Neruda, "")
>> More Pablo Neruda Quotations...
- I was as happy doing theater in New York for little or no money as I am now doing television for more money. The happiness, I guess, comes out of it being a good job. The success has to do with the fact that it's a good job that will continue.
(David Hyde Pierce)
>> More David Hyde Pierce Quotations...
- Who is the happy warrior Who is he; That every man in arms should wish to be.
>> More William Wordsworth Quotations...
- I have great confidence in what I've seen from Kei in the past and if it turns out half as good, I'll be very happy. Kei is somebody I've liked for a while and he has a huge upside.
>> More Sigi Schmid Quotations...
- We've been in a lot worse situations. We're happy, but not satisfied with where we are at the break. For us to be (three) points up and not six points back is going to be huge for us.
>> More Shawn Horcoff Quotations...