Quotes about sho (6 Quotes)
Find Quotessho books & products @ Amazon
- Sometimes I aint so sho who's got ere a right to say when a man is crazy and when he aint. Sometimes I think it aint none of us pure crazy and aint none of us pure sane until the balance of us talks him that-a-way. It's like it aint so much what a fellow does, but it's the way the majority of folks is looking at him when he does it.
(William Faulkner, "As I Lay Dying")
>> More William Faulkner Quotations...
- Somebody got to think for women and chillun and cows. I god, they sho don't think none theirselves… When Ah see one thing Ah understands ten. You see ten things and don't understand one.
(Zora Neale Hurston, "Their Eyes Were Watching God")
>> More Zora Neale Hurston Quotations...
- Law, Brer Tarrypin' sez Brer Fox, sezee, you ain't see no trouble yit. Ef you wanter see sho' nuff trouble, you des oughter go 'longer me I'm de man w'at kin show you trouble', sezee.
(Joel Chandler Harris)
>> More Joel Chandler Harris Quotations...
- Near the turn of the century, the destitute of Europe sprang on the city with tenacious claws and an honest and solid dream. The city devoured them. They swelled its belly until it burst into a thousand furnaces and sewing machines, a thousand butcher sho
>> More August Wilson Quotations...
- In the depths of depression, I returned to my native state of North Carolina and heard an old negro I had known who was very fond of using big words, talking to some of his friends about the status quo. After an exchange of greetings, I asked him if he knew what status quo meant. 'Yes suh,' he said, 'I sho does. It means de mess we is in.'
(George V. Denny, Jr.)
>> More George V. Denny, Jr. Quotations...
- I think you're going to find over the next few years that there are going to be an awful lot of 'Idol' imitators. I'd never dream of doing another 'Idol.' Most of the shows at the moment are either about singers or dancers or models. This is the first sho
>> More Simon Cowell Quotations...