Watching whitecaps roll into the ocean of blue.
With a smile on my face just thinking of you.
The sweet memories, the tender moments we’ve shared.
They caress me like the soft breeze that fills the air.
The loving feeling I get when I hold your hand.
The summer night when we walked in the sand.
Waves splashing on the rocks along the shoreline.
Brings tears to my eyes knowing that your mine.
Sharing a love like ours my happy heart sighs.
Watching the violet clouds carelessly floating by.
(James Douglas Morrison)
More Poetry from James Douglas Morrison:James Douglas Morrison Poems based on Topics: Love, Summer, Smiling, Memory
- Notes On Vision (James Douglas Morrison Poems)
- The New Creatures (James Douglas Morrison Poems)
- Paris Journal (James Douglas Morrison Poems)
- The Celebration Of The Lizard (James Douglas Morrison Poems)
- In This Dim Cave (James Douglas Morrison Poems)
Readers Who Like This Poem Also Like:Based on Topics: Love Poems, Smiling Poems, Summer Poems, Memory Poems
Based on Keywords: shoreline, whitecaps