Raymond A. Foss Poems >>
Finding Lost Sheep
To be Christ's hands
the hands and feet of God
going as we are sent
Out into the world
Finding lost sheep
the ones who ran away
those who do not know the Lord
those who have gone astray
April 30, 2011
Parable of the Lost Sheep
Worship Theme: "All Human Life is Sacred"
and sermon: "Somebody's Calling Your Name"
by Reverend Huntley Halvorson
Suncook United Methodist Church
May 1, 2011
Second Sunday of Easter
All of my poems are copyrighted by Raymond A. Foss, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011. All rights reserved. Contact me at Ray Foss for usage.
See all 11,630+ of my poems at Poetry Where You Live.
More Poetry from Raymond A. Foss:
Raymond A. Foss Poems based on Topics: God, World, Life, Literature, Poetry
- Hearing their whispers (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Hearing the martyrs, the heroes (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Awkward Seasons (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Sow Peace (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Live Peaceably (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
- Standing When They Passed - v2 (Raymond A. Foss Poem)
Readers Who Like This Poem Also Like:
Based on Topics: God Poems, Life Poems, World Poems, Literature Poems, Poetry Poems