I am GOD.
Today I will be handling all of your problems.
Please remember that I do not need your help.
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it.
Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for GOD to do) box. It will be addressed in My time, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it.
- If you find yourself stuck in traffic, don’t despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.
- Should you have a bad day at work, think of the man who has been out of work for years.
- Should you despair over a relationship gone bad, think of the person who has never known what it’s like to love and be loved in return.
- Should you grieve the passing of another weekend, think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.
- Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance, think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.
- Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror, think of the cancer patient in chemotherapy who wishes she had hair to examine.
- Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking “What is my purpose?”, be thankful. There are those who didn’t live long enough to get the opportunity.
- Should you find yourself the victim of other people’s bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities, remember, things could be worse. You could be them!