Gary Vaynerchuk is a successful entrepreneur who now spends a lot of his time giving inspirational speeches, making videos for YouTube, and tweeting motivational messages. Who is Gary Vaynerchuk? Let’s have a look at his achievements and the inspirational words he shares with all of us.
“Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Gary Vaynerchuk is a larger-than-life character who has established a series of successful businesses. He was born in 1975 in the town of Babruysk in what was then the Soviet Union but is now part of Belarus. His family left for the USA in 1978, and his father established a wine store in Springfield, New Jersey. Gary showed himself to be a natural entrepreneur as a youngster, running a lemonade stand and trading in baseball cards.
“Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life…do that.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Gary’s approach to the wine business soon brought impressive results. He changed the name of the company to Wine Library and established an online presence. Following on from this early success, Gary created a formidable online presence, owning several media companies. Through this online empire, he promotes his philosophy for business success.
Gary’s opinions are aimed at the business community, but there is much in what he says that can be applied just as effectively to your life. One of the views he holds is that no-one should ever ignore opportunities for publicity. He emphasizes the importance of social media in marketing, and this can apply to you as well. Use social media to make connections. The more people you know and speak to, the better your chance of meeting those who can help you succeed.
“Time – the one asset none of us are ever gonna get more of.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Wasting time is something Gary hates. He often reinforces the fact that time is a limited resource. None of us can get any more time, and any of us can run out of it. Gary wants everyone to make the most of the one life they have been given. Aim to be happy and fulfilled, concentrate on the talents you have, and forget about stuff you are bad at. By being yourself, you will achieve much more than if you try to be something you are not.
Gary Vaynerchuk is a great model for hard work. He will tell you that hard work is the way to success. Having a dream, or a goal is to be commended, but not unless you are prepared to put in the effort needed. Having both the confidence in your abilities and the drive to work towards your dreams will make you the best you can be. And being the best you can be is what brings the happiness and fulfillment you deserve.
“Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” Gary Vaynerchuk
Although not so well known outside the media world, Gary Vaynerchuk is an influential character. Forbes considered him their pick as the most influential leader of opinion. Backing up his media presence with a series of best-selling books, we can be sure that any Gary Vaynerchuk quotes will be wise and experience led.
The Gary Vaynerchuk quotes featured below are genuinely inspirational. Choose those you feel apply best to your situation, and keep them in mind as you go about your daily life.
Motivational Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes
- “It took thirty-eight years before 50 million people gained access to radios. It took television thirteen years to earn an audience that size. It took Instagram a year and a half.” – Gary Vaynerchuk,
- “You have to understand your own personal DNA. Don’t do things because I do them or Steve Jobs or Mark Cuban tried it. You need to know your personal brand and stay true to it.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Legacy is greater than currency.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Legacy is greater than currency.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “I hate how many people think “glass half-empty” when their glass is really four-fifths full. I’m grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“If you live for the weekends and vacations, your shit is broken.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “No matter what you do, your job is to tell your story.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Stop whining, start hustling.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life…do that.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“Live your passion. What does that mean, anyway? It means that when you get up for work every morning, every single morning, you are pumped because you get to talk about or work with or do the thing that interests you the most in the world. You don’t live for vacations because you don’t need a break from what you’re doing—working, playing, and relaxing are one and the same. You don’t even pay attention to how many hours you’re working because to you, it’s not really work. You’re making money, but you’d do whatever it is you’re doing for free.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “A penguin cannot become a giraffe, so just be the best penguin you can be.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “It’s easy to dream about it … Much harder to execute it ….Work!” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Relationships are leverage. If you give value to someone else first, you have leverage.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “There’s no reason in 2014, to do shit you hate. NONE.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “The truth is that finding happiness in what you do every day is so imperative.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “You didn’t grow up driving…you figured it out.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “There is never a bad time to start a business – unless you want to start a mediocre one.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Time – the one asset none of us are ever gonna get more of.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “All your ideas may be solid or even good .. But you have to Actually EXECUTE on them for them to matter.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Know the philosophy, know the details, and ignore everything in the middle.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “We are in control of the one asset that we all give the most f#%ks about, and that is time.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Stop focusing on dumb shit. Don’t be afraid to break things. Don’t be romantic. Don’t take the time to breathe. Don’t aim for perfect. And whatever you do, keep moving. Reread this a few times . . .”- Gary Vaynerchuk
“You have to understand your own personal DNA. Don’t do things because I do them or Steve Jobs or Mark Cuban tried it. You need to know your personal brand and stay true to it.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “I’m just always looking forwards. I spend very little time, looking backwards” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Effort is grossly underrated.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “You can market your ass off, but if your product sucks, you’re dead.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- We only get to play this game one time…one life.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Whether you’re 9 or 90, stop trying to fix the things you’re bad at, and focus on the things you’re good at.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“People are chasing cash, not happiness. When you chase money, you’re going to lose. You’re just going to. Even if you get the money, you’re not going to be happy.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “When it all comes down to it, nothing trumps execution.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Being unafraid of making mistakes makes everything easy for me. Not worrying about what people think frees you to do things, and doing things allows you to win or learn from your loss—which means you win either way. Hear me now: you are better off being wrong ten times and being right three than you are if you try only three times and always get it right.” – Gary Vaynerchuk,
- “your number-one job is to tell your story to the consumer wherever they are, and preferably at the moment they are deciding to make a purchase.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “The more content I put out, the more luck I have.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Market like the year you are in.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Give value. Give value, Give value. And then ask for business.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “I look at only two things when angel investing. Are you solving an important problem? Do you care about the end users?” Gary Vaynerchuk
“If your organization’s intentions transcend the mere act of selling a product or service, and it is brave enough to expose its heart and soul, people will respond. They will connect. They will like you. They will talk. They will buy.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Innovation isn’t a tactic. It’s a religion.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Social media marketing is a 24/7 job.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Complaining is unattractive.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Don’t ever let failures register.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “I pride myself in listening. When you have people paying attention to you, your biggest job is to listen to what they want. Deliver what your community wants.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “How bad do you want it?” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “You must choose an area where you can win. No, scratch that. Not just win, but absolutely dominate. After all, don’t we have enough mediocre podcasts around?” Gary Vaynerchuk
“Recognize that you have a much bigger chance and a better opportunity than your parents did to build a business around your passion and don’t take that for granted.” Gary Vaynerchuk
- “The only differentiator in this game is your passion and your hustle.” Gary Vaynerchuk
Motivational Videos of Gary Vaynerchuk
Life Hack for Motivation & Happiness
One Life, No Regrets
Who is Gary Vaynerchuk?
Gary Vaynerchuk is a successful entrepreneur, speaker, author, and social media personality. First known as a wine critic and now spends a lot of his time giving inspirational speeches and advice.
Why is Gary Vaynerchuk famous?
He got famous as a wine critic and now mostly known for his work in digital marketing and social media. He is the chairman of VaynerX and CEO of VaynerX.
How much is Gary VaynerMedia worth?
As per the Wikipedia Gary VaynerMedia’s net worth is $160 million (est. 2019)