Terry Gross Quotes (5 Quotes)
- What puts someone on guard isn't necessarily the fear of being found out.
- It sometimes is just the fear of being misunderstood.
- Mooney is a constant agitator who has resisted the seductions of conformity.
- Anyone who agrees to be interviewed must decide where to draw the line between what is public and what is private. But the line can shift, depending on who is asking the questions.
- He proceeded to blame President Bush and his father, Bush the elder, for orchestrating an attack on their own country.
More Terry Gross Quotations (Based on Topics)
Fear - Countries - Conformity - Fathers - View All Terry Gross Quotations
Thomas Friedman - Robert Novak - Randolph Churchill - Peter Arnett - Paul Krugman - Naomi Klein - Joe Klein - Ed Turner - Carl Bernstein - Bob Woodward