Tennessee Williams Quotes on People (5 Quotes)
Find Tennessee Williams on People books & products @ Amazon
- People go to the movies instead of moving.
(Tennessee Williams, "The Glass Menagerie")
- I have found it easier to identify with the characters who verge upon hysteria, who were frightened of life, who were desperate to reach out to another person. But these seemingly fragile people are the strong people really.
- If I am no longer disturbed myself, I will deal less with disturbed people, but I don't regret having concerned myself with them because I think most of us are disturbed.
- The theatre is a place where one has time for the problems of people to whom one would show the door if they came to one's office for a job.
- You said, ''They're harmless dreamers and they're loved by the people.'' -- ''What,'' I asked you, ''is harmless about a dreamer, and what,'' I asked you, ''is harmless about the love of the people Revolution only needs good dreamers who remember their dreams.''