Robin Leach Quotes (6 Quotes)
Find Robin Leach books & products @ Amazon
- In Italy, they add work and life on to food and wine.
- Celebrities are nowhere as rich as some people think they are.
- When I interview people, and they give me an immediate answer, they're often not thinking. So I'm silent. I wait. Because they think they have to keep answering. And it's the second train of thought that's the better answer.
- Whoever would have guessed that in the land of cheap sausages and mashed potatoes there could be such a change which would actually bring the French from Paris every weekend to invade Britain en masse to eat great food and drink great wine.
- It is usually people in the money business, finance, and international trade that are really rich.
- Travel is very subjective. What one person loves, another loathes.
More Robin Leach Quotations (Based on Topics)
People - Wine - Change - Celebrities - Money & Wealth - Mind - Travel - Business & Commerce - Finance - Thought & Thinking - View All Robin Leach Quotations
O. Henry - Thomas Paine - Rudyard Kipling - Robert Louis Stevenson - Paul Davies - Joseph Addison - Henry Lawson - Ayn Rand - Anthony Hope - Anne Frank