Rachael Leigh Quotes (5 Quotes)
- I went on a children's roller coaster once when I was maybe 12-or some age when I was considered a little old to be on a kiddy ride. Absolutely terrified. Thought I was going to die.
- I hate it driving more than anything in the whole world. I'm just an awful, awful driver. I get lost, I hit things parked cars, one moving car, a pole in my parking garage. Just when I think I got everything under control, I'll miss seeing something out of the corner of my mirror.
- If this whole acting thing doesn't work out, I'll just get a talk show.
- I'm not small, I'm space-efficient.
- They're not poodles, they're art.
More Rachael Leigh Quotations (Based on Topics)
Cars - Art - World - Age - Thought & Thinking - Mind - View All Rachael Leigh Quotations
Victor Hugo - C. S. Lewis - C. S. Lewis - Aesop - Erich Fromm - Adolf Hitler - Deng Xiaoping - William Wordsworth