Plato Quotes on Success (7 Quotes)
- There's a victory, and defeat; the first and best of victories, the lowest and worst of defeats which each man gains or sustains at the hands not of another, but of himself.
- The first and best victory is to conquer self to be conquered by self is of all things most shameful and vile.
- Self conquest is the greatest of victories.
- The first and the best victory is to conquer self.
- For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.
- The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile.
- One man cannot practice many arts with success.
More Plato Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - Wisdom & Knowledge - Education - Mind - Soul - Life - God - Money & Wealth - Love - Philosophy - Truth - Literature - Music - Good & Evil - Medicine & Medical - Success - World - Justice - Poets - Vice & Virtue - View All Plato Quotations
More Plato Quotations (By Book Titles)
- The Republic
Mary Kay Ash - Zig Ziglar - Paulo Coelho - Warren Buffett - Franz Kafka - George Bernard Shaw - Mark Twain - Ralph Waldo Emerson - John Stuart Mill