Pete Conrad Quotes (6 Quotes)
- Time flies when you're having fun, and I've been having fun for the last 30 years.
- The flight was extremely normal... for the first 36 seconds then after that got very interesting.
- I fully expect that NASA will send me back to the moon as they treated Sen. Glenn, and if they don't do otherwise, why, then I'll have to do it myself.
- I think we need to do a little more all-weather testing.
- Roger. Clear the tower. I got a pitch and a roll program, and this baby's really going.
- I think the Space Shuttle is worth one billion dollars a launch. I think that it is worth two billion dollars for what it does. I think the Shuttle is worth it for the work it does.
More Pete Conrad Quotations (Based on Topics)
Time - Space - Work & Career - View All Pete Conrad Quotations
Yuri Gagarin - Valentina Tereshkova - Sally Ride - Pete Conrad - Neil Armstrong - Laurel Clark - John Glenn - Gordon Cooper - Ellen Ochoa - Alan Shepard