Pauley Perrette Quotes (6 Quotes)
Find Pauley Perrette books & products @ Amazon
- My whole goal was to be able to work in television and film and maintain a normal life, never be in a tabloid.
- I was a bartender in New York and I overheard this girl saying she made $3000 doing a commercial. A kid at work told me, 'Hey, I know this director and he'd really like you!'. So I walked into this guy's office and was like 'I was thinking maybe I could make $3000' and he hired me for commercials, short films, like 15 jobs in a row.
- Pauley Perrette: I was a criminal science fanatic and went to study it in college as well and I think that helped me on NCIS because I was comfortable with the language, I had studied criminal science in school for years.
- There is no telling what is going to happen in the music business in the next few years, hours, minutes, seconds. Giving artists the chance to produce and distribute their own material is great, very empowering. The technological changes that are happening so rapidly now, amongst all the opinions, are in truth, only two things, inevitable and unstoppable.
- I love working with new directors. There's so much drive and effort. It still comes down to the character for me, but if it's a character I really want to play, I would never not do the project because of a new director.
- I ended up in college by accident. Everything in my life, I ended up in by accident. I was down south in this high school doing whatever. It could just not contain me. I quit school and took off and traveled around. Nobody knew where I was I just couldn't handle it anymore. It was a big scandal, I was gone. I left.
More Pauley Perrette Quotations (Based on Topics)
Education - Life - College - Accident - Charity - Efforts - Music - Work & Career - Characters - Truth - Chance - Crime - Language - Television - Business & Commerce - Goals - Opinions - View All Pauley Perrette Quotations
Kirsten Dunst - Ashley Olsen - Alicia Silverstone - Sienna Miller - Sela Ward - Lisa Kudrow - Jeri Ryan - Farrah Fawcett - Claire Forlani - Ashley Judd