Paul Wellstone Quotes on Education (6 Quotes)
Find Paul Wellstone on Education books & products @ Amazon
- If a teacher does not involve himself, his values, his commitments, in the course of discussion, why should the students?
- Where are the resources to make sure that all the children in America have the same chance to do well And when they don't do well on this test, or the schools don't do well, where are the additional resources to help them Not in this bill.
- We have got to stop saying that we want to do well by children and invest in education and invest in job training and then essentially retreat from that,
- Education and democracy have the same goal: the fullest possible development of human capabilities.
- The first task in teaching is to bring to consciousness what the students already believe by virtue of their personal experiences about themselves and society.
- I saw as a teacher how, if you take that spark of learning that those children have, and you ignite it, you can take a child from any background to a lifetime of creativity and accomplishment.
More Paul Wellstone Quotations (Based on Topics)
Politics - People - Power - Countries - Education - Democracy - Business & Commerce - Success - America - Change - Duty - Money & Wealth - Teachers - Discussion - Imagination & Visualization - World - Communities - Future - Potential - Belief & Faith - View All Paul Wellstone Quotations
Benjamin Franklin - William S. Cohen - Walter Elliot - Rudy Giuliani - Mitt Romney - Mike Huckabee - Michael Bloomberg - Gary Hart - Bill Richardson - Benito Mussolini