Paul Reubens Quotes (6 Quotes)
Find Paul Reubens books & products @ Amazon
- I probably have become more infamous from two misdemeanors than probably anyone I could think of.
- I spent an awful long time 12 years ago thinking to myself, you know, this can't be my final thing. I'm a big believer in the happy ending. I want a Pee-Wee movie to have a happy ending. Pee-Wee gets his bicycle back. I don't know what the ending is to my story. But I think it's going to be a happy one.
- is simply untrue and without merit.
- Look at me, I'm getting defensive about something that happened so many years ago, somebody said. I'll have to find out who that was and if he's still alive.
- The public may think I'm weird. They may think I'm crazy or anything that anyone wants to think about me. That's all fine. As long as one of the things you're not thinking about me is that I'm a pedophile. Because that's not true.
- The moment that I realized my name was going to be said in the same sentence as children and sex, that's really intense. That's something I knew from that very moment, whatever happens past that point, something's out there in the air that is really bad.
More Paul Reubens Quotations (Based on Topics)
Sex - Name - Happiness - View All Paul Reubens Quotations
Tina Fey - Mike Myers - Jerry Seinfeld - Jay Leno - Ellen DeGeneres - Rowan Atkinson - Martin Lawrence - Hugh Laurie - Drew Carey - Al Yankovic