Nelson Mandela Quotes on Life (6 Quotes)
- This is one of the most important moments in the life of our country. I stand here before you filled with deep pride and joy - pride in the ordinary, humble people of this country. You have shown such calm, patient determination to reclaim this count
- Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear.
- There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
- My hope is that the elementary reading of comics will lead the youth to the joy of reading good books. That joy has been mine all my life, and it is one I wish for all South Africans.
- One of the few advantages of prison life is that one has time to read. This opened our minds and forced us to re-examine some of our views.
- The time comes in the life of any nation when there remains only two choices - submit or fight. That time has now come to South Africa. We shall not submit and we have no choice but to hit back by all means in our power in defense of our people, our.
More Nelson Mandela Quotations (Based on Topics)
World - Man - Liberty & Freedom - People - Life - Violence - Hope - Government - Countries - Security - Society & Civilization - History - Success - Education - War & Peace - Leadership - Fear - Books - Faces - Leading & Managing - View All Nelson Mandela Quotations
Zhao Ziyang - Vladimir Putin - Robert Mugabe - Madeleine Albright - Jacques Chirac - Evo Morales - Benjamin Disraeli - Ayatollah Khomeini - Ayatollah Khamenei - Aga Khan III