Mira Sorvino Quotes on People (6 Quotes)
- The way that trafficking is stopped is just ordinary people become aware of it and they see something awry and then call in a tip, ... And until people can fathom that their next-door neighbor might have a slave in their house, they're not going to see th
- I had a Christian upbringing - it was all about sin and guilt. I was very happy just kissing people. I was like the make-out queen - not even second base.
- I hope that doing truthful portrayals of people in a variety of circumstances gives people a kind of subterranean link to those characters.
- We all struggle with our failure to communicate and our failure to reach beyond fear to love people.
- It's the relationships between people that are more important than the sort of far away fantasies of what the good life is, the world of supermodels and Bud ads.
- I hate it when people use sex as a weapon against the people who are engaging in it. It's so hypocritical.
More Mira Sorvino Quotations (Based on Topics)
People - Acting - Movies - Work & Career - Actions - College - Friendship - Mind - Relationship - Time - Christianity - Education - Love - Thought & Thinking - World - Characters - Duty - Joy & Excitement - Parties - Slavery - View All Mira Sorvino Quotations
Sarah Jessica Parker - Lucy Liu - Hilary Swank - Emily Watson - Christina Applegate - Charlize Theron - Sela Ward - Krista Allen - Daryl Hannah - Claire Forlani