Maya Angelou Quotes on God (4 Quotes)
- Of all the needs (there are none imaginary) a lonely child has, the one that must be satisfied, if there is going to be hope and a hope of wholeness, is the unshaken need for an unshakable God.
- While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation.
- I find it interesting that the meanest life, the poorest existence, is attributed to God's will, but as human beings become more affluent, as their living standard and style begin to ascend the material scale, God descends the scale of responsibility at a commensurate speed.
- God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us- in the dreariest and most dreaded moments- can see a possibility of hope.
More Maya Angelou Quotations (Based on Topics)
Love - Life - People - Hope - Time - Woman - Charity - Education - Courage - Man - World - Hospitality - Mind - God - Laughter - Money & Wealth - Dreams - History - Facts - Friendship - View All Maya Angelou Quotations
More Maya Angelou Quotations (By Book Titles)
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
William Wordsworth - William Blake - Virgil - Horace - Alexander Pope - W. H. Auden - Octavio Paz - Elizabeth Barrett Browning - Edward Young - Andrew Lang