Ludwig Wittgenstein Quotes on Philosophy (6 Quotes)
- Philosophy is not a theory but an activity.
- What is your aim in philosophy? To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle.
- Philosophy is a battle against the bewitchment of our intelligence by means of language.
- Philosophy limits the thinkable and therefore the unthinkable.
- Philosophy is like trying to open a safe with a combination lock: each little adjustment of the dials seems to achieve nothing, only when everything is in place does the door open.
- It is one of the chief skills of the philosopher not to occupy himself with questions which do not concern him.
More Ludwig Wittgenstein Quotations (Based on Topics)
Language - Philosophy - World - Body - Reasoning - War & Peace - Mind - Logic - Wisdom & Knowledge - Jokes & Humor - Thought & Thinking - Facts - Life - Man - People - Reality - Faces - Soul - Discussion - Discovery & Invention - View All Ludwig Wittgenstein Quotations
David Hume - Thomas Carlyle - Swami Sivananda - Soren Kierkegaard - Philo - Marcus Fabius Quintilian - Leo Strauss - Guru Nanak - Democritus - Amartya Sen