Linus Pauling Quotes (6 Quotes)
- Everyone should know that most cancer research is largely a fraud, and that the major cancer research organizations are derelict in their duties to the people who support them.
- The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas.
- Satisfaction of one's curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life.
- Facts are the air of scientists. Without them you can never fly.
- I like people. I like animals, too -- whales and quail, dinosaurs and dodos. But I like human beings especially, and I am unhappy that the pool of human germ plasm, which determines the nature of the human race, is deteriorating.
- Man's great power of thinking, remembering, and communicating are responsible for the evolution of civilization.
More Linus Pauling Quotations (Based on Topics)
People - Facts - Nature - Thought & Thinking - Evolution - Life - Society & Civilization - Curiosity - Idea - Science - Animals - Happiness - View All Linus Pauling Quotations
William Harvey - Thomas Huxley - Stephen Jay Gould - Paracelsus - Margaret Mead - Joseph Priestley - Jonas Salk - Edwin Powell Hubble - Edward Jenner - Charles Francis Richter