Ken Follet Quotes (5 Quotes)
- We were young and had the arrogance of youth, nevertheless when you look at the issues we fought over, I think by and large we were right.
- There is no point in asking a man a question until you have established whether he has any reason to lie to you.
- There is a real connection between Philosopy and fiction.
- Without books I would not have become a vivacious reader, and if you are not a reader you are not a writer.
- To him, money was like the toy bank notes in Monopoly he wanted it, not for what it could buy, but because it was needed to play the game.
More Ken Follet Quotations (Based on Topics)
Arrogance - Youth - Reasoning - Money & Wealth - Man - View All Ken Follet Quotations
Shakti Gawain - Napolean Hill - H. G. Wells - C. S. Lewis - Upton Sinclair - Richard Carlson - Lu Xun - Lewis Carroll - Laura Ingalls Wilder - Ken Follett