Joseph Brant Quotes (5 Quotes)
- Indeed it is very hard, when we have let the King's subjects have so much of our lands for so little value.
- We are tired out in making complaints and getting no redress.
- Sir I send you by one of our runners the child which we will deliver, that you may know what ever others do, I do not make war on women and children.
- Before this whole thing I had a complex about white people this thing changed me forever,
- The Mohawks have on all occasions shown their zeal and loyalty to the Great King; yet they have been very badly treated by his people.
More Joseph Brant Quotations (Based on Topics)
Woman - Children - Value - People - Kings & Queens - View All Joseph Brant Quotations
Robert E. Lee - Norman Schwarzkopf - Miyamoto Musashi - Lord Amherst - Jessica Lynch - Horatio Nelson - George S. Patton - Erwin Rommel - Chiang Kai-shek - Bernard Law Montgomery