John Amos Quotes (6 Quotes)
Find John Amos books & products @ Amazon
- This is the highest tribute we can pay him, our appreciation for his superlative writing, his incomparable writing. Quite frankly, I've never experienced writing like this before, except for 'Fences,' something that addresses me as an individual, addresses me as a black man and addresses the history of the African-American culture and the African-American experience in this country.
- I could have begged. They made it obvious to me that if I wanted to come back and be a good boy... but I'd rather be in Roots than Good Times.
- They killed my character off and as God would have it, just when they told me I would never work again, I got cast in a little program called Roots, and as they would say, the rest is history.
- I've never seen oil slicks covering such a large area in the Gulf of Mexico.
- We need to protect the resources and livelihoods, not just the ones we have today, but in the future, too. We have an opportunity to get it right and that's important to the entire nation.
- It was an ongoing struggle to say no, I don't want to be a part of the perpetuation of this stereotype.
More John Amos Quotations (Based on Topics)
History - Countries - Opportunity - God - Writing - Future - Resource - View All John Amos Quotations
Shia LaBeouf - William Baldwin - Wil Wheaton - Tim Robbins - Ray Liotta - Matthew Broderick - Joaquin Phoenix - Erik Estrada - Dennis Quaid - Aaron Eckhart