Frank Carson Quotes (5 Quotes)
Find Frank Carson books & products @ Amazon
- We are still in the experimental stage and right now we are just trying to establish the programs. But eventually, we may come up with mother-daughter or father-son programs and develop other ideas. Ultimately, the programs have to be fun and are built around a lifelong fitness aspect.
- Have you heard about the Irishman who reversed into a car boot sale and sold the engine?
- I am accusing him of stealing my best material, he was a very funny man.
- I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.
- So I rang up British Telecom, I said 'I want to report a nuisance caller', he said 'Not you again'.
More Frank Carson Quotations (Based on Topics)
Cars - Man - View All Frank Carson Quotations
Tina Fey - Tim Allen - Jim Carrey - Jay Leno - Groucho Marx - Rosie ODonnell - Johnny Carson - Chevy Chase - Bill Cosby - Arsenio Hall