Eli Whitney Quotes (6 Quotes)
- I have always believed that I should have had no difficulty in causing my rights to be respected.
- I have now taken a serious task upon myself and I fear a greater one that is in the power of any man to perform in the given time-but it is too late to go back.
- I have not only Arms but a large proportion of Armourers to make.
- You are undoubtedly acquainted with my Reputation, and as for my Penmanship it must speak for itself; this is to desire your Approbation to keep a public school.
- One of my primary objects is to form the tools so the tools themselves shall fashion the work and give to every part its just proportion.
- I can make just such ones if I had tools, and I could make tools if I had tools to make them with.
More Eli Whitney Quotations (Based on Topics)
Man - Work & Career - Education - Respect - Reputation - Power - View All Eli Whitney Quotations
Wilbur Wright - Tim Berners Lee - Robert Metcalfe - Robert Jarvik - George Westinghouse - George Stephenson - George Eastman - Eli Whitney - Charles Goodyear - Alexander Graham Bell