Edward Blake Quotes (5 Quotes)
- I fear the carnival of crime is beginning on our border.
- As far as I can judge, not much good can be done without disturbing something or somebody.
- The accumulation of personal wealth and the extension of commercial transactions have developed a great and lamentable increase in certain classes of crimes, while the improvements in transport have largely facilitated the escape of fugitive criminals.
- I may err in judgment, but I hope not in intention.
- Speaking for myself I took office with reluctance, I will have it with pleasure, while I am obliged to hold it my effort will be, as it has been, to do the thing that is right according to my lights.
More Edward Blake Quotations (Based on Topics)
Speaking - Pleasure - Crime - Light - Business & Commerce - Law & Regulation - Judgment - Intention - View All Edward Blake Quotations
Zbigniew Brzezinski - Thomas Dewey - Sarah Palin - Sam Nunn - Mike Huckabee - Michael Huffington - John Hancock - Jeffrey Archer - Gary Hart - Bill Graham