Debby Boone Quotes (6 Quotes)
- We all have such common ways to identify with each other, and I think when you approach music in that organic way, it's almost indescribable how it connects human to human and heart to heart.
- I'm in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on the One-Hit Wonder Wall. I'm still very troubled by the fact that I'm in the hall and my dad isn't.
- I would be happy at a piano bar, singing. I just want to home in on being the best singer I can be.
- select songs that would give an insight into Rosemary from a family perspective, and from the more than 30 years that I spent with her.
- Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream.
- It's almost shameful in a way when you're doing a tribute to somebody that you love and you're thinking how you are going to come off, but that's show business.
More Debby Boone Quotations (Based on Topics)
Dreams - Perspective - Family - Change - Fame - Business & Commerce - Facts - Singing - View All Debby Boone Quotations
Winona Ryder - Meg Ryan - Ingrid Bergman - Christina Applegate - Piper Perabo - Natasha Henstridge - Nastassja Kinski - Kelly Preston - Jennie Garth - Glenn Close