David Packard Quotes (6 Quotes)
- I am perfectly aware that HP has never guaranteed absolute tenure status to its employees but I also know that Bill and Dave never developed a premeditated business strategy that treated HP employees as expendable,
- You appear to have a good project... we wish you well in this endeavor.
- Why are we here? I think many people assume, wrongly, that a company exists solely to make money. Money is an important part of a company's existence, if the company is any good. But a result is not a cause. We have to go deeper and find the real reason for our being.
- Take risks. Ask big questions. Don't be afraid to make mistakes; if you don't make mistakes, you're not reaching far enough.
- Marketing is too important to be left to the marketing department.
- I could disagree with Lew but I never started a public campaign against him, ... He was such a decent person.
More David Packard Quotations (Based on Topics)
Danger & Risk - Money & Wealth - Marketing - Error & Mistake - View All David Packard Quotations
Bill Gates - Sergey Brin - Scott McNealy - Ray Kroc - Phil Knight - Michael Eisner - Linus Torvalds - Les Brown - Kenneth Lay - Ivanka Trump