Dave Edmunds Quotes (6 Quotes)
- It's all very boring to say that we get along great and all that and sometimes we mock up come aggravation to make it interesting but the truth of it is that we get along so well we've never had an argument.
- I never considered myself a songwriter, but now since I've been working with Nick Lowe, I am contributing to an extent. But I'm the guitarist and he's not, so we compliment each other in a way.
- And then it got even worse, I mean, a few people fell by the wayside within hours. Nick Lowe was in it for about 5 hours I think, he was expelled for going to bed.
- It was all recorded and mixed and there's more continuity in it more direction.
- This band has never had an argument. It's just amazing.
- And then the last album, "Get It", was done over a shorter period of time and I started using other musicians, as opposed to playing all the instruments myself like I did on the other two.
More Dave Edmunds Quotations (Based on Topics)
Arguments - Truth - Time - Musicians - View All Dave Edmunds Quotations
Sarah McLachlan - Rihanna - Luciano Pavarotti - Liam Gallagher - Courtney Love - Christina Milian - Carrie Underwood - Bob Dylan - Billy Joel - Aaliyah